NOT logic is a basic digital logic. There is a specific gate for this logic, the NOT gate. This gate is also called Inverter. An Inverter gives a digital HI output when its input is LO. When its input is HI then its output return a digital LO.
The project is an introduction to digital circuits.
- You see how breadboards, resistors, push buttons, ICs and LEDs look like.
- You understand how breadboard works.
- You understand the difference between schematic and real circuit.
- You understand the difference between digital logic and digital gates.
- You can notice a way to create digital HI/LO signal.
This is the circuit of the project.
You can see a way to set up the circuit on the breadboard. Remember, there are many correct ways to transfer a circuit on the breadboard.
- The NAND gate is called universal gate because using only NAND gates is possible to get any digital function.